- Support reading MP3 songs in TF-card / U-disk.
- Independent adjustment of Treble, Bass and Master volume.
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver and FM Radio Function.
- With AUX input port, can be connected to the PC/Phone/CD.
- Dual microphone input, adjustable reverb.
- Support Voltage AC 110V/ 220V or DC 12V/ 24V.
=> If the output impedance of the amplifier requires 4-8Ω, the impedance of your speaker should also be 4~8Ω, the sound of 4 ohms is louder, and the 8 ohms is smaller;
=> If the output power of amplifier is 35W, the speaker should be around 20W. For 1.0 channel, the power is 20-30W, for 2.0 channel, it is 2x(20-30)W.
=> If the amplifier is full frequency, the wider the frequency response of the speaker, the better, such as 100~18KHz.