The following items can help you use dental stickers more correctly:
1. Please rinse your mouth before and after each use, and do not use the dental paste immediately after brushing your teeth.
2. When using dental plaster, it will be easier to apply dental plaster first and then apply dental plaster.
3. Don't eat, smoke or sleep when using dental plaster.
4. According to the personal situation, the best time to apply the dental paste is generally 30 minutes. Those with light tooth coloring and dentine hypersensitivity can shorten the use time or use it at intervals.
5. Please do not use it upside down because of the different shapes of the upper and lower dental stickers.
6. For the best results, it is recommended that you do tooth whitening every six months.
7. Toothpaste can also be used when bathing.
Package: 7/14 packs
1. Children under 12 years old and pregnant women
2. Those who are undergoing orthodontics, have just had dental surgery and have oral ulcer.
3. People with severe tooth allergy
Use steps are as follows:
1. Take out the whole tooth paste.
2. Facing the mirror, stick the side with whitening glue on the tooth surface along the gum line to ensure that the glue surface is in full contact with the tooth surface, and then fold the excess part to the back of the tooth and fix it slightly.